Criffel Holdings Ltd (NZ) complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
Who do we collect your personal information from?
We collect personal information about you from:
• You, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration process OR through any contact with us (e.g.telephone call or email).
• Third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available.
If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information
• to verify your identity
• to provide services and products to you
• to market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose)
• to improve the services that we provide to you
• to bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions
• to respond to communications from you
• to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
• for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
Disclosing your personal information:
We may disclose your personal information to:
• another entity within our group
• any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products.
• any other person authorised by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
• any other person authorised by you.
• A business that supports our services and products may be located outside New Zealand.
This may mean your personal information is held and processed outside New Zealand, for example, cloud storage
Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.