Interested in joining the Criffel Station team? Check out our job vacancies below.
The Bell Group owns several businesses, which are all owned and operated by the local Bell family. We are committed to a future showing land, life, environment, and commercial operations can co-exist and thrive. At our heart is supporting locals, communities, and families. Would you like to join our whanau?
Amongst the portfolio are Criffel Station, a 2000-hectare commercial breeding and finishing farm of predominately red deer and Crossfire, a unique combination of shooting experiences both located near Wānaka Airport.
The Accounts Administrator is part of the Senior Leadership Team, plays a key role for the Bell Group, and will work closely with Mandy and Jerry Bell.
You will need to be…
- able to operate confidently, accurately and in a timely fashion with both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- willing to be responsible for the administration around the accounts, including data input
- capable of building respectful and long-term relationships
- confident in preparing professional monthly management reports, budgets and revisions
- computer-literate (Xero especially) and tech-savvy and able to pick up the operations of new software packages quickly
- proactive in looking for ways to improve systems and processes
- comfortable being on a working farm and getting your gum boots on!
For the right person, we pay well, and our benefits scheme is wide, including a ‘Further Learning’ fund and your place of work will be at the heart of the Homestead, in a garden office. Hours are flexible/to be agreed upon but will range between 25-32 per week. You can read more about the role via the position description here.
You can apply for this role via this link or email your application (CV and covering letter preferred) to Penny Bell via email@example.com with ‘Accounts Administrator Query’ in the subject line. Closing date is 12 Feburary, 2023.