Join the passionate team at Criffel Station.
Criffel Station is seeking a highly motivated person to join our tourism team as a Housekeeper/General Event Assistant.
We are a 2000-hectare deer property located 10 minutes from Lake Wanaka offering events, accommodation and tourism activities.
Your duties will consist of:
• Assisting coordination of events
• Servicing our accommodation, activity centre and events venue
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Outstanding customer service experience
• A can-do attitude
• Great time management
• A keen eye for detail
• Fluency in both written & verbal English
• NZ residency or valid visa
• Current drivers licence recognised in NZ
This role operates seven days a week, your hours will be rostered and will include weekends and public holidays where necessary. Previous experience is preferable.
For more information or to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a cover letter.