Join the passionate team at Criffel Station.
Do you want to work with a great team in an awesome location? Do you want to create amazing experiences for guests? Are you looking to take the next step in your tourism & event management career? Due to business growth, Criffel Station is seeking a motivated all-rounder to join our Accommodation/Tour & Events Teams.
- 30-40hrs per week: Permanent
- 1 x Full Time Position, or 2 x Part Time positions (depending upon applicants)
- Client Management: entering bookings & processing payments, answering client enquiries (telephone/email), guest hosting (accommodation and wedding site venue)
- Housekeeping: supervising and working alongside our housekeeping team
- Supply management: ordering/auditing of guest consumables
- Willingness to learn and work in all areas of the business
- Friendly, outgoing personality with previous Customer Service/Relations Experience
- Systems ‘savvy’ with knowledge of Xero/workflow max an asset
- Interest/background in Sustainability, Farming, and Food highly regarded
- Must be a NZ Permanent Resident/Citizen or hold a long term (+2year) work visa
Please provide a cover letter and CV to Lori Keller: Accommodation & Tour Manager, Criffel Station firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: December 13, 2019