Join the passionate team at Criffel Station.
Do you want to work with a great team in an awesome location? Do you want to create amazing experiences for guests?
Approximately 20 hours per week. Rostered (may include some weekend days).
Do you want to work with a great team in an awesome location? Do you want to create amazing experiences for guests? Join our team today! This position includes the following duties and responsibilities, and any duties and responsibilities reasonably incidental to those: • Client Management: Guest hosting (accommodation and events) • Housekeeping: Working alongside our Accommodation and Events teams (Cottages, glamping, venues and Crossfire) Role:
- 20-30hrs per week: Part-Time
- Client Management: Guest hosting (accommodation and events)
- Housekeeping: Working alongside our housekeeping and events team
- Willingness to learn and work in all areas of the business
- Friendly, outgoing personality with previous Customer Service/Relations Experience
- Must be a NZ Permanent Resident/Citizen or hold a valid visa
Please provide a cover letter and CV to Lori Keller: Accommodation & Tour Manager, Criffel Station firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: January 14, 2020